We got our 3D printer the other day, so we decided to get printing right away!
- Notebooks are good to bring around with you to jot down ideas or just when you go to class.
- Especially if you sketch or like to take detailed notes, having multicolored pens to highlight, annotate, or differentiate between different parts of the sketch can be nice.
- Pencil cases (or in my case, Ziploc bags) can be an inelegant solution when you only have a handful of writing utensils and fail to keep things organized.
We’re really trying to organize this:
Products For the Model
Note: these are affiliate links and allow us to keep making.
- Moleskine Hardcover Gridded Notebook (the cover thickness is particular to the model provided here)
- Platinum Preppy Rainbow Fountain Pen Set (the diameter of the pen slots are particular to this model [a little too thick for the Precise V5 below, but if you only need one black pen the one here will do instead of the Precise V5 below, although I prefer the Pilot])
- Pilot Precise V5 Pens (not necessary since I keep them in the elastic strap)